Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday WIP Report

It's amazing how time flies when you're in the Ravelry black hole. Not that I'm complainin', of course. I admit that I freely choose to be sucked in. Anyhoo, time for the Wednesday WIP Report. Not much to show but here goes anyway.

Mystery Stole. Up until this week, it was my number one drug of choice. Ravelry has pulled a fast one on this baby. I'm up to row 165, so I still have a bit to do on clue #3. I don't think I'll be done before Friday, but I no longer seem to be of the "finish each clue before the next one" affliction.



Feather and Fan Sock. The socks fit my sister , so she is the lucky recipient. I am thiiiiiiiis close to finishing it tonight. I just have to finish the purl-knit-purl-knit rows at the top cuff before binding off and weaving in the ends.



What's next? I realize I need a social knitting project, i.e., something to work on when I can't hole up and work on the Mystery Stole, and I have given myself permission to work on a non-Summer Knitting Goal project. I'll be working on Natalie's Squatty Sidekick, the cute felted bag, because my sister-the-sock-recipient is working on one at the same time. Thought it'd be fun to do a little Squatty kal, and I'm not talking about our body shape either, even if it does apply. Just sayin'.

Oh yeah, and I'll get back to the drop stitch lace tank in a while. I'm stuck on the left front, which I don't like how it has turned out, so I'll have to rip it back and redo. That's all for now. Have a great week!