Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday WIP Report

Last night, I finished clue #2 of the Mystery Stole and have two whole days of regular knitting until the next clue comes out. All I can say is I’m enjoying this knit tremendously, because it’s a new challenge for me. I hope I can keep the excitement and interest up throughout the rest of the project. I’m already starting to think about what my next lace project will be.



At Montrose Monday I worked on DSLT and split the neckline. After doing one more repeat, I split for the armholes. Here’s how it’s looking after knitting today.



I also picked up the Feather and Fan sock and started dinking around with it a bit. I’m not very motivated with this sock, because I know it’ll be too big for me. I’m waiting for my sister to arrive, so I can see if it will fit her. If so, she’s the lucky gal who will be the recipient. I hope she likes it; she doesn’t even know about it yet.
Have a great week!