Two Mini Monkeys jumping on the bed
Both fell off, “We’re Done!” they said
Mama called the doctor and the doctor said,
“Start workin' on Mystery Stole instead!”
Both fell off, “We’re Done!” they said
Mama called the doctor and the doctor said,
“Start workin' on Mystery Stole instead!”
Project: Monkey socks by Cookie A, the Mini part by January One Cara
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Spanish Moss colorway, 1 skein
Needles: 2 circs method, KnitPicks Classic Circulars US size 1 in 24” and Addi Turbos US size 1 in 24”
Start: June 22
Finish: July 1
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in Spanish Moss colorway, 1 skein
Needles: 2 circs method, KnitPicks Classic Circulars US size 1 in 24” and Addi Turbos US size 1 in 24”
Start: June 22
Finish: July 1
Thoughts: Even though I was grousing about having to make socks, I actually really enjoyed this pattern. And it's a good thing too, because they're for my Sockapalooza Pal. I definitely don't want to send her socks with bad feelings knit into it. I think I finished the second sock in about two days. It took me getting to the second sock before memorizing the stitch pattern, because I’m not the sharpest monkey in the bunch. But once I got it, things literally flew.
I will definitely make a pair of these for myself, but I think I’ll like them better in a semi solid colorway. I have some beautiful apricot orange STR lightweight that would look beautiful, and some shocking orange Koigu that would be killer too. Oh well, good thing I don’t have to worry about yet.
