The good news is that I finished both sleeves, and I sewed the shoulder seams this morning. Whew, that was some tough work. Lots of panic and sweat involved. Special thanks to Patty, Madge and Annette for holding my hand, calming me down, and dealing with my neediness. I am a seaming idiot and this was a challenge. Special thanks also to Michelle for the seaming clips. They helped keep everything where they needed to be. Here's what it looks like after the seaming.

I've picked up the stitches for the hood and now I'm working on that. All 11 1/2 inches of it. Boring. You can probably guess what next week's WIP Report will feature. What's weird is I'm kind of thrown off on the row count. When I put the stitches from the fronts onto the holder, you're supposed to keep track of the row you were on, so you can continue the cable up over the front of the hood. My last row was row 9. Check. When you put the stitches back on the needle and knit them and pick up more around the neck, you're on the right side of the garment but that row is row 10. Now, all my knit rows, the rows where I usually turn my cable, are now on the WRONG side. Yikes! Turning a cable from the knit side or purl side is basically the same process, but it has me discombobulated. In a big way.
I think I'll start with a new working yarn and go back to the odd number RIGHT side rows that I was on before. I feel like a loser for doing this, but if my knitting feels wrong or bad, then it's just gonna bug me for a while and I won't be motivated to pick it up.
I also cast on a couple of other projects yesterday. The second anklet sock for San Jose Steph:
And a ballet shrug for Sweetie Girl with the new baby pink mohair I got. My fingers were just itching to dive into the new stash and it couldn't be helped!
Have a great week!
