Before I could give myself over to Ariann, I knew I had to finish up my Lacy Skirt with Bows. I didn't want Silvia to be the only one who finishes projects when we have our bicoastal mini-kals. Check out how ooh-la-la! she looks in her skirt. So I dug in and dug myself out, and another knitted skirt has emerged. My gauge was off from the beginning, and this one looked small from the get go. It's being stretched on the rack , er, I mean, blocking aggressively now after a long soak. Fingers crossed that it'll fit better than sausage casing (sorry for that bad mental image). Here she is being pinned to within an inch of her life.
And here's Ariann. It took me a while of studying the pattern to remember the repeats, but I stuck with it and worked through my confusion. It's a bottom up pattern, and I'm at the waist increases. The wool is oh so nice to work with after weeks of working with the raw silk of Shibu.
Have a great weekend and I hope you get some knitting done.
