Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Back-to-School

Today is the first day of school. My reaction? HURRAY! I need some alone me time.

Sweetie Boy is a middle schooler now. He got picked up at 7:15 this morning for his zero period band class. No more taking him to school on the first day. He caught a ride with his friend. No more lunch boxes. Brown bags only, I am told. So much to learn and so much little boy stuff I'll miss. Sigh.



Sweetie Girl is still in elementary school but acts like a high schooler. Sigh. She's sportin' the Britney Spears look. I am very afraid if her future is an inkling like Britney's.


BTW, I did not buy her those boots. They were a gift and now they are her FAVORITE.

Thanks for the good luck you sent to the Sweeties for their soccer weekend. It worked! We had a double champion household this weekend. I couldn't make it to Sweetie Boy's tourney, so the bad picture is courtesy of Sweetie Hubby's camera phone.



Hoping to resume knitting soon. I miss it. Maybe that's why I'm so crabby. Nah, I'm crabby even when I'm knitting.