I finished the Flower Basket Shawl last week, and here are the pics and details I owe you.
Project: Flower Basket Shawl by Evelyn Clark
Yarn: Handmaiden Sea Silk in Ivory, 1 skein
Needles: Knit Picks Options US size 4
Start: August 2007
Finish: August 2007
Thoughts: I really loved this pattern and whole-heartedly recommend this one. As a loose knitter, I think my lace is a bit too holey and could have gone down to size 3s, but I was too stubborn or in denial (or both) to do that. However, I can still see my flower baskets in the detail and am satisfied. The pattern was easy to master and it was so great watching the shawl grow and the detail emerge. And the sea silk… sigh. What else is there to say besides this yarn is P. E. R. F. E. C. T. If you’re looking for a lace project with a little bit of challenge and but not too big, this baby is for you.
This last picture is just because.

