Project: Boing! by Anne Hanson/Knitspot
Yarn: Scout's 100% Superwash Merino Sock Yarn in Raspberry Sorbet (February 2008 club installment), less than one skein
Needles: Knit Picks Options US size 4
Start: April 28th
Finish: May 23rd
Thoughts: She's so purdy! Anne Hanson has a line of lightweight lace scarves, called Little Nothings, and this is one of them. It's what some call "true lace" since there are no resting rows. Even so, it wasn't too tough, once you got the hang of purling two together through the back loops. This yarn was perfect for the pattern. It's Scout's stuff and it's beautifully dyed. The club installment brought me this yarn, along with one of Romi's gorgeous stick pins. I love the combo together. Now, I just have to figure out how to wear it with that certain je-ne-sais-quoi!
I can hear the task master cracking her whip already. Back to the grind.
