Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday WIP Report



I finished my Clapotis today and am generally pleased with it. I'm still unraveling the dropped stitches, then it needs a bath and a good blocking/stretching. It's long enough to wear it as a wrap or as a shorter scarf. We'll see what a good blocking will do to help it grow a bit. I really love the softness of this yarn and highly recommend it. That reminds me that I have a skein of the Brooks Farm Primero and have to figure out what to make with that.

I have a few FOs that are drying and almost ready to be paraded for you. Clap makes four, so there'll be a FO parade around these parts soon, including the elusive wobbly stripey tote.

The UCLA footie is coming along and ready for its heel. Now, all I have to do is find a pattern for a heel with a flap that will work for 44 stitches. I'm using size 4 needles on the socks and doing 2x2 rib across the top of the instep and up the leg.

I have to resolve my inner conflict on what to cast on next: obligatory baby sweater or Juliet which is one of the chosen patterns for Sexy Knitter's Club. Have a great week!