Dear One Skein Secret Pal Rachele,Thank you so much for being a wonderful One Skein Secret Pal. I loved every package and note I received from you. The tea cozy, tea pot and cup are really, really perfect. I even love how the tea cup and the cozy are color coordinated! I especially appreciate your intuitiveness and thoughtfulness. How did you know that I was getting tired of my microwaved-water-sad-little-excuse-for-tea and thinking about upgrading my luxury index by having my own pot of tea every day? I think I'm going to have to get a tea kettle to actually boil the water, now that I've decided to go old school. I love how you listened to and thought about my likes and preferences and even checked out my blog to get some clues about me. I haven't yet knitted up the Malabrigo or the hand-spun silk. I'm waiting for just the right project for each of the yarns. Thanks again for being a really great secret pal and making my first secret pal exchange so much fun. Next time you're in town, I'll take you for dim sum and tea, of course!
Mary
